Thursday, January 8, 2015

2015 has started!!!!

Wow, 2015.....I can't hardly believe it.  I've been out of high school for 15 years *sigh*  where does the time go?

I've got an idea for this year, it's not a resolution because those always get broken at one point or another during the year.  This idea has to do with my physical health.  With my appearance and hopefully my mood.  I've joined a "club" if you will.  It's a biggest-loser type of club.  There's cash prizes for the ones who lose the most weight, inches, etc.  I'm not sure how long I can stick with it but since there is something in it for me then maybe, just maybe, this is the push I need to get going on being back down to my after college look.  I was way too thin in High School so after college is good for me :)  My starting weight is, well, I don't want to put it on here but it is 18lbs higher then the "bad" mark for me.  We'll see how it all works out!  Wish me luck!

I also had to go downtown today to pick up my things from the Gallery.  Super happy to have gone through that whole senario.  It's been a great experiance.  While I was downtown I found these awesome fountains....


I'm really kicking myself for not having my camera but I might head down there again tomorrow morning and see if they are still frozen.  They really are awesome aren't they!

As far as my photography goes this year, I'm going to get out and push it.  I'm also doing a 52 week challenge.  I'll have to keep the blog updated with those too :)  Here's the list!




Super cool huh?  For my first week, the "you, at the beginning" I put this picture.


Granted this was a few months ago (November) but it's me.  Tank tops, glasses and my really awesome streaks in my hair :)  I've got some really great ideas for several of the weeks so we will have to see how they turn out!  I can't wait to finish this challenge.  It's going to be AWESOME!

So that's my year so far, lots of great ideas on the burners and hopefully everything works out perfect this year!  Love to you all in this new year!  Happy 2015!!!!!!

~Till Next Time~

No comments: