Monday, January 12, 2015

FROZEN......fountains that is :)

Well, because of yesterdays little trip downtown I couldn't help but go back down there today since it was still super cold.  I wanted "good" quality shots of the frozen fountains and I'm super glad I went.  I didn't want to go and waste the gas but I knew if I didn't I would regret it and this year I am hoping to not have any regrets.  So far, so good LOL

Yesterday morning I got these cell phone pics of the frozen fountains downtown.....



I knew of the two fountains downtown and ended up driving by a third one that looked really neat too so I stopped and took a few pictures of it.  Then I headed to the Veterans Memorial in hopes that their fountains were frozen but they weren't.  Not even a little bit of ice on them *sigh* but the plants/grass had some amazing frozen parts so I took pics of those instead.  Here's what I got this morning ;)

Fountain at Linear Park near the Wells Fargo building - 








Fountain downtown Fayetteville on Hay Street - 



Fountain at the round-a-bout in downtown Fayetteville near the Cumberland County Library - 










Veteran's Park at the Airborne and Special Operations Museum in downtown Fayetteville - 









So, what fountain is your favorite?  I kinda love all the pictures myself LOL




~Till Next Time~

No comments: