Monday, December 1, 2014

December 1st.......*sigh*

So today I woke up and was in a good mood.

Then I started some laundry and thought "well, it's not going to be all bad since I did get most everything washed yesterday."  - good mood still there.

Came downstairs and the house is really trashed.  There's no way I went to bed with it looking THIS bad last night *sigh* - good mood dwindling quickly.

Took all the trash out, cleaned the litter boxes, got the kids on the bus and jumped on the computer (instead of cleaning) - at this point my mood changed to excited.

Looked all over online for something to buy on this wonderful Cyber Monday and found NOTHING!!!!  Not one single thing!!!!  What the hell is up with that...... - excited mood changed to blah.

Since it was after 830 I decided to call the Spay and Neuter clinic since I called back in October and got put on the wait list for December.  It is December 1st after all and I had not heard a single thing from them so just checking to see when my turn was up.  They called me one time, the beginning of November, didn't bother to leave a damn message or nothing so how the hell was I supposed to know they even fricking called?!?!?!?!?!  All the spots for December are now full and they haven't opened up January spots yet so it could be January IF I'm even able to take the cats in there to get them fixed.  They only charge $75 to spay a female cat.....$75 is totally doable this time of year.  And if I don't get Stripe fixed so she quits spraying and pissing on everything I'll go totally nuts and give her ass away to someone else.  I will not live with a cat that continues to do that all the damn time.  So I call the Vet and see how much they charge and when......$350 damn dollars and they can get her in tomorrow!  How the hell am I supposed to pay $350 dollars at Christmas time.  This totally killed any chance of a good mood I had left.......Such bullshit! - blah mood changed to depressed with a quickness.

So now I have a trashed house, a $350 stupid ass vet bill I have to pay because the Spay and Neuter clinic is such a pain in the ass, a $400 plumbing bill but drains now work great again, a fear the kids aren't going to get their amazing Christmas this year because money just keeps flying out the fricking door, a husband that is gone more then he's home, a house I have to decorate for a stupid holiday I don't even want to come now, a massive headache and a total feel of dread.........






Bah Hum Bug







No comments: